Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Waiting Game

I have been back at work two days now and aside from blogging I have had nothing to do. My boss came over yesterday and asked what I was working on. I was honest and said nothing really. In a cheerful way she said she would have to rectify that. One of those lovely answers where you don't know if it means I will be given work or I will be fired. Both solutions take care of the problem. Honestly, I don't really care if they get rid of me since I am no fan of IT work. It is just something to pay the bills until my job as an international spy comes through. It is funny to me though. I have been told multiple times to find a new job, yet I don't. I have turned it into a game. Who will end the relationship first? They want me to do it so there are no legal ramifications and I of course want them to do it because I want to see said ramifications. So I sit here and blog and stare my boss in the eyes. My guess is she is going to blink first.

No comments: