Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sucka - Even in my dreams

And the idiotic dreams continue........

Over the last few years I have had a secret crush on Niki Gudex. She is a mountain bike racer from Australia. The thing that is mystifying about her is she is also a professional model. Not exactly your normal combination of professions. She is a very, very attractive girl.

Last night I dreamed that she and I were friends. The dream could have ended there, since being a professional racer she would have been ashamed of my mountain biking skills or lack thereof and never been my friend. During the dream her boyfriend got her pregnant and ditched her. With the impending birth to this imaginary deadbeat's child and had a terrible fear of being alone, she asked me to move to Australia and be the father of her child. I, of course, agreed. Such a sucker for a pretty face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! In your dream if she wasn't that far along, she could have gotten an abortion, and then she would be without a child.

Anonymous said...

Dear Barry, How sweet - I'm very impressed. Niki.