Wednesday, April 05, 2006

First day of school

Another great dream last night that would be perfect fuel for an insanity plea. Unfortunately for me, after waking in a cold dank sweat at 2AM, I was unable to remember anything.

On another note, today is my first day of school. At 7PM, my creative writing juices will flow at UCLA. I am kind of nervous. What if the other thirty year old kids don't like me? What if no one asks to be my partner during lab? I better pick out the perfect outfit so everyone knows how cool I am. No pants with elastic waists. Nothing with pink in it. I can't be that risky on the first day. Got to blend in.







Jeans
Short sleeve tee shirt over long sleeve tee shirt
Hooded sweatshirt
Bedhead
Bike messenger bag with apple laptop



Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.

4 comments:

Christian Lindke said...

Don't forget the TransAm and your Led Zepplin t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

and your trapper keeper

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trapper-Keeper-by-Mead-Notebook-1990s-WOLF-DESIGN_W0QQitemZ9505559273QQcategoryZ102950QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pity_meals said...

I hope you wore the new jeans w/o the earplugs.

Anonymous said...

actually I think it was an REO speedwagon tee shirt in the movie. And don't show up for school late on your first day, only morons show up late on their first day of school.