Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hot Girl Grimace

I am not a terrible looking man. I would say I am decently average. With my average looks I will even say I can pull off a girl who is out of my league (lots of booze and low self-esteem on their part). There is one attractive girl, however, who feels that despite what I may or may not be able to pull off, I have a serious issue with attractive women. She calls it the 'Hot Girl Grimace.' I am not referring to Grimace from McDonald's. That would actually be awesome. I see a hot girl, and I suddenly turn into a Happy Meal character. I am talking about a full-on grimacing scowl. She claims that when I see attractive women I suddenly make this ridiculous face because I don't know how to approach these lovely ladies. She describes it as a face of rejection without a word being said. It is mildly amusing. Please see below for a picture of said face:


**No hot girl was harmed during the taking of this photograph

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is your grimace against hot chicks?? You look like you're going through some serious constipation issues. No wonder the hotties run. They fear an ass explosion in their faces.

Anonymous said...

"Barry Rides" is now unmasked!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=6069&TrackingID=516311&BannerID=562427&menuid=6>1=7951

Anonymous said...

If I may suggest...practice making a facial expression reminiscent of Gwyneth Paltrow looking upon someone with her faintly bemused, polite if somewhat condescending, "aren't you lucky to have my concentrated beauty cast in your direction" look. Works for me nearly everytime. Wait.


Looking at your photo again,....stick with the grimace.

Anonymous said...

I can't see your hands, but if you were ripping an Excel spreadsheet in two you would look exactly like my former boss returning another one of my analyses.