Friday, March 17, 2006

My Job Sucks

I feel like a P.O.W. who is being water tortured. My wonderful company has added a new filter to the internet. First I could not get to The Superficial, now they have taken away my ability to edit posts on my blog. Sure, I can add new posts, and delete old ones, but if I want to make some grammatical changes, no dice.

FUCK THIS PLACE!!


Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site is filtered
Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Anonymizers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are attempting to access a web site that Toyota Management has deemed inappropriate. If you have a TMS business requirement to access this site, please send an email stating your requirement to "campus proxy admin".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

move to maine .. we just got that thing you guys call "interent" last week. Seeing how we just got it, they probably havent figured out how to filter it yet.

Barry said...

I am surprised no one asked what an Anonymizer was. For the record I have no clue

Anonymous said...

Barry - How can you have that much time to blog? You complain that you can't edit your posts - the simple solution is to compose/edit in a word processor, then copy and post. Even so, I barely have time to read my corporate email. I'm working with few if any breaks.