Monday, August 19, 2013

Not seeing the resemblance

Does anyone remember the Shmoo?  I'm not a WW2 vet so I certainly don't.  From my vast research I was able to deduce that it is some sort of cartoon character that was popular in the '40s. Maybe things were different when the world was black and white, but in today's day an age I don't think you can draw an albino cock and balls and call it art.  I'm mentioning this because someone recently told me I have a similarly shaped face.  So I got a dick face. What are you going to do about it.



This is from the official Shmoo site:
The SHMOO first appeared in "Li'l Abner" in August 1948. They were a seeming miracle. The lovable creature laid eggs, gave milk and died of sheer ecstasy whenThe SHMOO not SCHMOO looked at with hunger. The Shmoo loved to be eaten by humans and tasted like any food desired.


Anyone want to guess what kind of food it tasted like?



No comments: