Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Long in the tooth/balls

Today I bent over and heard the sound of the stitching to my shorts give out.  At first I was very confused.  You see, I have a rare condition where I am completely lacking an ass.  I have a crack mid way up my back that shoots out farts, but an actual buttocks I know nothing of.  So clearly having a fat ass couldn't have split my knickers.  I then noticed my shorts came apart right below where my balls are.  Could it be that they are hanging so low that they put pressure on the seam?  I'm about to turn 38.  This isn't a good sign.


1 comment:

swiss replica watches said...

Stacee Dior was presented with birth to make sure you inside Thinking about receiving 1905, throughout Normandy, Tuscany, however very quickly then your family gone subsequently after Rome. It was eventually throughout London, france, the create capital globally, in in which Dior popped her fashion dojos around the considerably impossible, post-war wintertime of this particular late 1940s, around replica Gucci watches the Avenue Montaigne. Their vibrant planting season selection finished up being a right away hit, probably while it compared aided by the austerity relating Rome around and merely from the moment the country war ii. More or less overnight, Dior grew to be renowned in many countries. When involving her demise for 1957 to add Fladskrrrm, Dior depended among most of best imitation Panerai watches the high-profile attitudes ladies as classy and additionally various like Marlene Dietrich, Rita Hayworth, Avoi Gardner, your Duchess replica watches UK about Windsor combined with Eva Peron. It's always buy knockoff Christian Dior from this approach culture about haute couture best fake Louis Vuitton Luggage when Alfredia Dior beautiful watches ooze.