Monday, August 19, 2013

Fan Mail

Like an angry old Jewish lady I felt it was time to write my local congressman a strong worded letter regarding my displeasure that Bamberger's was closed on Sundays.  While I was at it I also wrote the people who run WWTDD.com to let them know how much I loved their post on Amber Alerts.

It went something like this:

Hi,

Normally I come to your site to look at a tit, or maybe get a link to look at another tit, but a few days ago,  I took the time to read your Amber Alert post and I have to say it was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen.  I'm not sure why but I loved the idea of you standing on your porch looking for a blue box on wheels.  It was pure genius.  Anyway enough pole smoking.  I love the site and if there is ever an opportunity for someone else to write for it when you're dead or busy jerking off,  I would love a chance to be an intern.  Yeah, I'm 37 but I'm not above being an intern.  I have a blog.  www.barryrides.com, if you want to see the pile of shit I write when I'm not busy napping.  

Either way, you have taken it up a notch and I love it.  Also a favorite was the James Gandofini post before he died, regarding being a father. 

Keep up the good work and keep me in mind.

Barry

I did hear back from Mr.WWTDD.  He thanked me for my fan mail, praised my site, and promptly informed me there were no internships at his fine establishment.  I think he might of been mocking me though because he gave me the link to the career section of his parent company and guess what the first job to appear was?  That's right it was an internship for WWTDD.  For shame.  Of course I applied anyway.  I think I have a good shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Commonly it doesn't employ a fastener. fake cartier Some sort of handbag case is usually a sophisticated methods of shipping your complete preferred basics. Plenty of forms in addition to patterns make a handbag the most suitable equipment intended for occupation apparel. rolex replica uk Doesn't necessarily issue the type of handbag case you wish, range modifications & types usually are out there. chanel replica sale By means of hauling a great pretty or maybe taught handbag case in excess of ones get you might produce ones attire of which iconic model. chanel replica sale Planning to uncover volume in addition to electric? Than simply go for some sort of handbag case having added in entry chambers and this buyer appearance. fake hublot Seek out intrinsic attributes in addition to capabilities for instance bite purses & zips. This gives compartmentalizing connected with many techniques from gadgets & cosmetics to help I . d . in addition to retail store greeting cards.

eddavaccarella said...

columbia titanium - titanium art - titanium art
This is can titanium rings be resized a rare metal titanium oxide band with a long and sturdy titanium industries neck that provides the perfect balance between weight ti 89 titanium calculator and charm. The band also features a unique titanium rings for men