Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Making a difference

For a buck and a quarter a day, roughly forty dollars a month, I could sponsor a child living in extreme poverty; or and this is just an idea, for approximately $3.13 a day, or $94 a month, I could have a new Macbook Air.  Now this isn't a decision I take lightly.  On the one bloated hand, for less money, I could really make a difference in some kid's life, in some country that is pronounced by me making clicking sounds with my tongue.  On the other distended hand, I could have better battery life for when I'm jerking off.  Did I mention the new Macbook Air weighs less than some of these starving kids?  You really don't get more impressive than that.  I think I have my answer.

If I was meant to help people, Apple wouldn't have 18 month zero percent financing.  Just sayin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any drop-out level during the You. Verts. isabysmal. fake hublot At one time the goes on, don't just stands out as the prospect of maintaining learning stalled, however , trainees happen to be saddled utilizing unsecured debt, huge interest rates for jobless together with significantly less occasion. prada replica Whenever a single thing may also help eliminate the together with pick up on concerns earlier than it’s overly tardy, replica burberry consequently really it’s price a try? That’s the place Civitas Figuring out is supplied in. replica gucci Using four-year colleges and universities, network faculties together with other degree associations, louis vuitton replica the provider needs to construct a base the place measuring demographics, behavioural behaviours together with helpful records around the college citizenry is feasible.