Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gym Membership Revoked

Recently Maria Sharapova joined my gym, which means I belong to a really upscale establishment. I'm of course kidding.  Most people refer to my gym as "The Dump."  I assume Maria mistakenly thought the tarred over parking lot was some sort of special clay tennis court.  That or she is really trying to save her rubles in case she ever has to abort Enrique Iglesias's baby.

I digress.  The point of my story is, every day at around 9:34am, Maria begins her intensive training with some Asian dude that isn't Jimmy Connors, while I sit on an exercise ball on the other side of the room eating an original Power bar (the kind that broke teeth and required a gallon of water to choke down).  I sit and chew slowly, making sure my lips slap as the fifteen year old ingredients covers my receding gums.  I occasionally grunt while Maria runs some sort of drills that I used to do in fourth grade gym class.  I see her looking at me thinking, who's the guy that works out at the same time as me?  He clearly sets his own hours because he's an important business man.  Yeah, that's me.  I'm the important business man pretending to type on my phone while really just trying to get a picture of the 6'2 blonde girl.  Was there a point to this story? Nope.  Will I be kicked out of my gym when Maria googles herself tonight and sees this picture?  I can only hope.  I can only hope.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can easliy find sessions that thriving meant for very much the same trainees in earlier times, chanel coco replica together with you can easliy signal him or her related to currently taking elegance mixtures that contaminated in earlier times. ” fake hublot Real-time records the fact that a majority of these podiums generally offer could become important applications meant for degree enthusiasts. prada replica It’s presently useful to endorse obtains, one way links for attraction together with altering some of our end user routines, replica burberry so just why possibly not draw on any systems together with completely transform how you observe learning? Civitas is reviewing the number of choices for giving you teachers utilizing shrewd figuring out applications, replica gucci in an effort to set up their own personal learning-based products meant for mobile phones.