Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Exciting times

As all three of you might have noticed, I've revived the blog from the dead.  I felt that even though the posts are boring, and my grammar is atrocious, I owed it to the people that are bigger losers than me that read this crap.  Speaking of terrible grammar, I just found out that Kristen Stewart is taking an English As A Second Language class at UCLA this coming semester.  I will also be at UCLA this fall to revive another dead part of my life, screen writing.  Gotta put that new computer to use!  Do you think I will pass Kristen in the halls?  I assume she will be taking all of her classes at night above the Westwood Blvd Quiznos just like me.  If nothing else, I plan to coat myself in glitter and throw my script about bathing her with a toilet brush and dish soap in her face when we cross paths.  I call it Panic Room 2.






No comments: