Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sorry Mr. Redneck, you were right.

A few years ago, a guy yelled at me "go back to New Jersey, you fagot" when I wouldn't let him pull into traffic. I gave him one of those, I don't see you trying to merge looks. I thought the rule was if I didn't make eye contact with you there is no reason to be courteous. After I clearly blocked his advancements in LA bumper to bumper hell, he pulled his highly modified and lifted truck along side my VW, fresh off the car carrier from the garden state, and started screaming at the top of his lungs. I of course smiled and waved at him like I was retarded to enrage him more. I wonder if he thought I was a fagot because I had Jersey plates or because I was driving a Jetta.

Well here is my apology:

I am sorry, Mr. Redneck for not letting you merge into traffic with your monster 2 wheel drive truck. It wasn't my androgynous car that drove you into a rage. I now see the anger comes from the fact that I had out of state plates and drove like an ass. There is something about a driver that you clearly know isn't from your neighborhood or state doing something like braking at every possible parking spot or turning without a signal that will set off the nicest person. No one likes outsiders especially ones that get in your way. I was behind such a driver today and when I finally couldn't take it anymore, I pulled along side the Mercury Sable with Missouri plates and screamed go back to South Carolina you fagot. It was the right thing to do.

I am slowly learning how to be a good person.

*No longer have Jersey plates or a Jetta

1 comment:

Aunt Ruthie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.