Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Meeting with a Venture Capitalist

I have a meeting with a Venture Capitalist* coming up and I am going to toss some business ideas his way and see if I can get funding.

Idea 1: Cardboard Furniture - You ever buy a piece of expensive furniture only to get it home and realize it is waaaaay to big for the room? Here is the solution to save you money and aggravation. You send us the measurements of the furniture you are thinking of buying, we make you a cardboard version for a test fit in your home. Pure genius!
Idea 2: Anonymous Stripper-gram - You want to send a stripper to an enemy and not get caught. We handle everything so nothing can come back to you. Phone records, emails, credit card charges, hell even this blog post will be erased. No detail will be missed. Just think of the look on your boss's face when a stripper (male/female/animal) grinds against him during the share holder meeting. That will teach him to not give you a raise.
Idea 3: Asian Decoder - iPhone App that can give you clues to what Asian country a person is from. Simply take the Asian person's picture, click Submit and within seconds you will know if they are Chinese, Japanese, or even Indian. Yes India is part of Asia.
Idea 4: Transmission that shifts itself - How many people are sick of shifting while driving? I know I am. I think I have a method figured out where you won't have to shift anymore. I can't really talk about it now, but it is really dependent on Idea 3 getting the green light.


*I don't have a meeting with a Venture Capitalist

1 comment:

Randy Sexer said...

Wait let me get this straight: Indians are Chinese people? But they use arrows instead of chinese stars