Friday, July 10, 2009

Health Insurance LA Style

I am currently in the market for some good affordable health insurance. I have tried all the best places; the minute clinic in CVS, WebMD.com, and Kaiser. When I got denied from all three, I was forced to meet with a neighbor who happens to be an insurance broker. The following conversation occurred while I filled out my application for Blue Cross:

Jay: Can I get you anything?
Barry: No I am good. Thanks
Jay: You sure? You want a chocolate Milk or some weed?
Barry: No I am good.

I love LA!

4 comments:

Nesquik Rabbit said...

Who turns down chocolate milk? What a douche.

Ingredients
PARTLY SKIMMED MILK, SUGAR, WATER, COCOA, SKIM MILK POWDER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, FLAVOUR AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR, VITAMN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3.

Arnold Silverman said...

I love chocolate milk, but I can't drink it because it gives me severe diarrhea. (I live in a nursing home, having hit "rick bottom" during the financial meltdown, and my wife left me for her oncologist, who happens to be Muslim, and one of the rules of my new residence is: no chocolate milk. The rule exists because the nurses don't want to pick up my shit -- literally! So I'm left dreaming of chocolate milk, instead.) Now your post makes me want to escape this place, and live with a friend or relative who will buy me some chocolate milk. Alas, all my friends are senile or dead. Somebody get me out of here! Oops. I just shit my pants. Being old sucks.

Arnold Silverman said...

Sorry for the typo with "rick bottom." I have tremors from my Parkinsonnnnnnnnnn's and typing is hard. Just shit my pants again.

Randy Sexer said...

Did someone put cocaine in his cappucino today?