Monday, July 27, 2009

I hate people of color

Yeah, you heard. And I mean it, too. I realize this may not be the most politically correct of things to say, but I feel I must take a stand for my 1st Amendment rights in this atmosphere of intimidation.

Now obviously I'm referring to the figure of speech, "people of color".
A phrase that literally refers to every human being on the planet Earth. Except for white people.

A phrase that says, "Everyone, everywhere, is kinda special, except for you, punkass Casperface". Every time I hear it, I wonder, "what the hell did I ever do to anyone? I'm not a racist! Why all the hate?"

I completely understand and accept the fact that racism against black people is still a fact of life in this country. But I can't help but subconsciously juxtapose that with the fact that Young Jeezy made six million dollars last year.

And the only black person I've ever discriminated against was my brother, and that's only because he's a punk bitch. Yeah, that's right Joel. Long story. Anyway I guess my point is that I have a hard time understanding why we still have a cold-war going on in this country between black people and white people. In the words of the great Dr. King, "Why can't we all just get along?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lord... you know that was RODNEY KING, not DR. KING who said "Can't we all just get along...", Right?

Anonymous said...

Actually scientifically speaking, as in light, Black is the absence of all color, and White is where all colors come together. Split up "white" light with a prism and you get all the colors of the spectrum.
Colors you "see", are what light is being reflected off an object. When you see "black", no color is being reflected, everything, all the wavelengths, are being absorbed. So the NAACP should actually change its name to NAANCP. National Association for the Advancement of NO Colored People.