Monday, July 27, 2009

Changes

You might have noticed some changes with the blog over the last couple of days, or maybe you noticed the site was down intermittently, or maybe you are retarded and you noticed nothing. Whatever the case may be I am proud to announce that I spent 22 bucks on Friday to purchase some domain names. It was time to add a bit of class to my place on the interweb. No more blogspot in the address. It is all me baby! The new site is www.thebarryrides.com or if you are lazy you can leave off 'the' and go with www.barryrides.com. Either one will work. Hell you can even leave off 'www' and find your way to my home. There is so much technology powering this ship it is scary. Oh and one final thing, just to stop some unscrupulous people from ruining my stellar reputation I spent an extra $11 on www.barryridesadick.com. That one will also work without the 'www' too, but make sure you leave on the dick.

To the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot "barryridessucks.com" - that's what I just bought.