Thursday, July 23, 2009

Called out on the interweb

I spend a lot of time on message boards. I post on everything from cars, to anal fissures. Yesterday I was posting on some board about a limited edition Japanese Land Rover (I know, I am a douche) when someone responded to my post with the following:

"I have a thought. I'm saying this as nice as possible. Do you have A.D.D.? I also think that you might need a career change as well. You must have far too much time on your hands. . ."

This guy is clearly some sort of gypsy fortune teller. He summed me in a few sentences. I am going to ask him if he knows the exact date and cause of my death.

And before anyone chimes in, yes I know I will die screaming. Don't need to be the fortune teller from the movie Big to get that one right.

No comments: