Sunday, February 26, 2006

What would you do for a Klondike bar million dollars

I have finally figured out how to make some real money. Can you guess how? Mutual funds perhaps? Nope. Google stock? Not likely. Real Estate? Not unless there is an earthquake. Do you give up? My master plan is the lottery!! All I need is a $1 investment to win $256,000,000, the current Mega Jackpot. It's the American dream! All right, maybe it isn't the soundest investment in the world, but one can dream can't they? It is so much damn cash. Most people sit around thinking about all the stuff they would like to buy with the money, but that’s not my style. I like to think about all the things I would make other people do to get a piece of the pie. There is nudity, depravity, humiliation, and gluttony to name a few. Usually people tell me to shut up once I ask if they would eat corn that has already been digested. Sadly, I am sure the only lottery I am going to win is going to involve a stoning.

Now that I have the comments section up, let's hear what you would do for a cool mill! How low would you go?


1 comment:

Barry said...

If I had a million dollars, I would have better locks on the door....

http://billysbikes.blogspot.com/2006/02/what-do-you-do-with-little-dog.html