Friday, February 24, 2006

And on this day Sybil gave birth 33 years ago

Last night I saw 'Constantine' on Cinemax. Another fine Keanu Reeves' picture. It’s no 'Point Break' but still Oscar worthy. In the movie there is talk about how the Spear of Destiny could bring forth the son of Lucifer onto this world. I was really hoping that it was somehow based on fact, so I could make some reference to how my parents must have obtained the spear covered in Christ's blood to give forth my brother, but I guess it is all make believe. I will have to come up with some other story for how my brother came to this earth. For now let’s all just wish him a happy birthday!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry - your brother looks like the deceased actor, Michael Gothard. He was best known for playing the assassin in 'For Your Eyes Only.'

Anonymous said...

Really-- I'd swear he looks like Toto.
(one on the right, right?)
Kate Coe

Anonymous said...

Wasn't he known as 'The Dove?'

Anonymous said...

And a very Happy Birthday to your 33 year old Brother...................

Anonymous said...

And a very Happy Birthday to your 33 year old Brother...................

Anonymous said...

Does the previous poster mean the character "The Dove" from the James Bond Movies? I have noticed the resemblance too.