Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Following in the footsteps of Peter Griffin

Who hasn't had the dream of growing up to work at a toy company? It is right up there with fireman, astronaut, and spy. I know everyone who saw the movie 'Big' thought, damn: I want to grow up and dance on a giant piano, make lots of cash, and have sex with Elizabeth Perkins. Sure, times have changed; and Elizabeth Perkins is spent, but the dream is still alive. I had a job interview this morning with one of the world’s largest toy manufacturers. For now they may remain anonymous. All I will say is that they make a doll that has made girls insecure for decades. The job was in the IT department which kinda sucks, but I guess I couldn't really expect them to hire me to design toys with no experience or artistic ability. It really doesn't matter what happens. I am just glad that I am following in the foot steps of Peter Griffin. First I will work at Happy-Go-Lucky Toys, then Pawtucket Ale. It is all coming together nicely.


Who cares if I get a new job anyway. Tonight all my 'investing' will pay off!!! (See previous post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoot for the moon Barry!