Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Multitasking

Normally there is only so much my brain can handle at any given time. Right now I have it down to eating, breathing, and growing a mustache. According to the laws of nature, no mortal should be able to accomplish more than these three things at any given time. Maybe I am more than an average man because, today, I was able to do more. I was walking this morning, eating breakfast, breathing, and growing a mustache, yet I was still able to pull off the hot girl grimace as some local young mother walked by. I really think I am growing as a person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your big fan in South Florida, after two days of not seeing any entries I worried that your humor had dissipated......love yor blog. You-know-who!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you're growing in more ways than one. Could you have actually experienced a variation of the "Hot Girl" grimace, as opposed to the real thing?

The fact that the object of your attention was a "local young mother" could point to a new addition to your collection of expressions...The MILF Grimace!