Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fine Art

Today I decided to enrich myself. Nothing like spending the afternoon at an art gallery. "Why yes, I too find modern impressionism to be fascinating." It just so happens that this in particular art gallery is having a show of video game themed pieces. Low and behold, what did I find? Great mustaches through arcade history. I don't think you can see the names, but there is Mario, Luigi, and that guy from 'Mike Tyson's Punch Out.' If Van Gogh is selling for $95 million, I can only imagine what these classics will go for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can be certain to start off my day with a smile or a real ha-ha-ha, you are the first site I go to upon arising. Loving those enteries!! As for the mustache....ah, you have too cute a face, don't do it!! The old lady in sunny south Florida.

Anonymous said...

You should be home looking for a job - not enjoying yourself

Barry said...

Sadly my mother does not know how to use a computer

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure out who's taking all the pics. Are there really two of you without jobs?