Friday, August 04, 2006

Is that it?

I wouldn't say my hands are overly large yet for some reason people have described me as having French toast sticks for fingers. According to precise measurements (elementary school wooden ruler), my hand is six inches from the base of my palm to the tip of my pointer finger. (*See example a) You might ask why you need to know the size of my hand. Trust me, it is very important.

*Example a


Last night I went to a nice Spanish restaurant in Paramus, New Jersey. El Cid is the name for those who care. They serve the typical paella and fish in green sauce dishes that you would expect. I however, always like to order the prime rib when I am there. I am not sure if it is the taste or the size that gets me every time. (*See example b)

*Example b


My dinner shows everything that is wrong with America and apparently Spain. While I chewed each delicious bite, I thought to myself that it might not be a bad idea to drop prime rib this size with little parachutes over the Middle East as humanitarian relief during this difficult time. Each piece could feed a family. At first I thought about dropping the prime rib without parachutes, but I had this image of them killing people or crashing through roofs. America gets blamed for enough. That would really cause some bad PR.

In any event, I thoroughly enjoyed each and every bite of my prime rib, fresh potato chips, steamed vegetables, yellow rice, flan, coffee, and one medium coke. I highly recommend that if for some odd reason you find yourself stranded in Bergen County, New Jersey, you go to El Cid. If you have no conscience like me, order the prime rib. If you have a conscience, eat through your tears. (*See example c)

*Example c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eating shit like that, how the hell do you not have really bad health? Like super high blood pressure, lots of fatty deposits around the neck and chest area, not to mention loose stools?

Barry said...

Who said I didn't?