Sunday, August 06, 2006

I piss excellence

I don't want to alarm anyone but I think Will Farrell implanted a mind control device in my brain. There is no other explanation for the fact that I saw 'Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby' five hours ago and now I have a two inch surgical wound above my ear. On top of that Ricky Bobby and baby Jesus are dancing in my head. I really would like to thank Mr. Bobby for letting the Rustler Steak House and Manimal the TV show sponsor his race car.

Just remember, "if you aren't first, you are last." Words to live by. My only problem with this movie is the fact that it ended. Oh, and there was no Burt Reynolds. Who makes a movie about NASCAR and doesn't include Burt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T and I saw it Saturday night. Effing hysterical. There were only a few scenes where it was crazy funny, but I can't remember the last time I laughed through a movie, start to finish. Good times.