Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Baby Cage

In NYC space comes at a premium. You have to make the most out of every square foot. I have these friends who were forced to subdivide their living room as to make room for their new baby. Even though the nursery looks nice and is more than enough room for a toddler, I can't stop thinking of it as a baby cage.

Today I was at the doctor's and I noticed a real baby cage. I think if my friends had known this existed, they would have forgone the construction team. It has everything you could want: Room to move, safety glass on the top, wheels for when you have company, and storage underneath.

I think someone needs to investigate why Mt. Sinai has this thing.


How awesome would a baby cage match be? Two enter the cage, only one comes out!! I think I will start writing the treatment tonight.

No comments: