Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Butterscotch Pudding reaches all time high

In my imaginary world I own stock in things that I like. My mustache has been holding steady all summer but I really came up short with my Toad the Wet Sprocket futures. Who would have thought their glory days were behind them. Thankfully my stock in butterscotch pudding is at an all time high. Not only is the general public starting to recognize that butterscotch pudding is good for your eyes but the President or some other person in power has created National Butterscotch Pudding Day. Forget the 11th, September 19th is the most important day of the month.

Oh, and in case you were wondering what to do on the 19th after you finished your pudding, don't forget these other great events that fall on this magical day:

International Talk Like A Pirate Day

National Play Doh Day

Adam West's Birthday

No comments: