Friday, October 07, 2011

Sitcom Class

I really love my sitcom class. It gives me something to do for the three hours I am awake a week. This past Wednesday, I learned a bunch of terms that I won't say here because I refuse to give my knowledge away for free. After all I did pay 400 bucks to learn this crap. I will share some non-vital entertaining information from this week's lesson though because I'm a giver.

Did you know that Rachel Dratch played Jenna in the pilot of 30 Rock? No? Well I did because I saw the never aired pilot in class this week. Jealous? If that doesn't get you going how about this, my teacher told the class that when he was working on Roseanne, they were having a table read where Roseanne thought the script sucked, so she stood up, farted on her copy, threw it against the wall, and walked out of the room. She really is an inspiration to where I want my career to go. Do you know how much gas I have? I have been wasting it all these years, but no more!

1 comment:

Benny said...

As I said from the start hublot replica sale didn't reinvent anything but simply made a classic watch an even better buy. I don't think the price went up either. Price for the rolex replica uk more than the black dial, which is almost nothing in the scheme of these prices. I will, however, say that I think for me the most timeless version is the black dial. At Baselworld 2018 replica watches uk introduced a new meteorite dial option for the 18ct white gold version of the Day-Date 40. Rolex currently sells a version of the rolex replica watches chronograph with a meteorite dial, but the natural material is otherwise uncommon in today's collection of rolex replica uk. Given its organic and metallic crystalline aesthetic, meteorite has been appreciated as a dial material for decades—that it comes from outer space adds another dimension of value as well.