Saturday, October 22, 2011

High School Bedroom

As I go through old pictures the memories are flooding in. Today I reminisced about how much I jerked off in high school and that even back then I dreamed of one day moving to California (see poster of a better life). You will notice in the picture my high tech home entertainment center with a state of the art VCR. Many a night I am sure my parents pretended to hear nothing as the VCR groaned from me hitting, play, rewind, play, rewind, play, fast forward, play, for three minute increments every hour on the hour. Those were good times.

Upon further examination I have realized this picture was from college not high school. The masturbation stories still hold true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you actually did wear hats once upon a time. Is that a Porsche poster above the she-cop?

sandy said...

the fly swatter may be my favorite thing about this picture. i am imagining the smell was so funky in there, that you needed that thing often.