Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beerfest


Today I was at the park when I bumped into a man that can best be described as your go to guy if you need a henchman for a Cinemax movie. I am talking a man so large that his muscles have muscles and those muscles look like they do roids. I stared at him and thought our paths had crossed before. When he spoke I knew for sure. It was Schlemmer of Beerfest fame. I don't normally talk to celebrities or strange men in the park but I did strike up a conversation with Gunter that either went one of two ways:

Barry: Sucks the Germans lost WW2, I mean Beerfest
Gunter: Stop tapping your shoe and get away from me.

or

Barry: Were you in Beerfest?
Gunter: Yes, I was. How did you know?
Barry: Not many men your size with German accents floating around that could pull off that roll.
Gunter: Stop tapping your shoe.

Either way Beerfest is an awesome movie and Gunter was a really nice guy (clearly afraid, Gunter will google his name, find this post and come kill me). I should also note that we discussed a second Beerfest and both hope it happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

High imitation Hermes Replica Handbags in the style of Hermes Handbags, Hermes Belts, Hermes Sunglasses, Hermes Jewelry, Hermes Scarves replica hermes.Their prices are particularly expensive, people are not willing to spend so much money to buy. Do not worry, here we shop, you can buy and they are about the same quality bag, our products are high imitation handmade, imported leather, superior technology and first-class quality, let you buy replica handbags uk rest assured.