Monday, October 03, 2011

Failing at not working

I haven't been unemployed a full day yet and I can honestly say I am bored to shit. I got up, worked out, had lunch, and washed my car. Now I have nothing to do. I should have spaced this crap out. Worked out today, washed car tomorrow, had lunch the following day.

Thankfully I have my writing class Wednesday or there would be nothing to look forward to. Just letting you know now that I plan to win an Oscar for my spec sitcom script. Mark my words, it will be so good it makes you shit.

1 comment:

Benny said...

The hublot replica uk is water resistant to 100 meters and has a screw-down crown along with a sapphire crystal. Of course, the "Cyclops lens" over the date helps one read it more easily. I found the meteorite dial to be a beautiful and compelling addition to the replica watches uk theme. Rolex uses only top quality materials, especially for its higher-end collections, so you get a fantastic piece of replica watches that is both legible and useful. One of the appeals of this rolex replica sale is the accumulation of rare materials in one product, as it combines 18ct white gold, diamonds, and meteorite, all of which are considered precious materials. While the actual market scarcity of these materials can be debated, one of the purposes of integrating these materials together is to enhance the inherent worth of the rolex replica sale.