Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beard no more

Following in the foot steps of Liberace, Bradley Cooper, Sylvester Stallone, Mike Tyson, and countless others, I decided my beard had to go. I made it nine days before the itching got the better of me. It felt like I had face crabs. Don't even get me started on how it looked. I was convinced it would fill in, but short of having a hair transplant there was no way to accomplish that. All I had was a bunch of long hairs spaced far apart all over my face. I looked like an old lady shopping for plumcots at a Middle Eastern market. There is nothing that I have said that the furry chins couldn't have said better.

My face is now cleanly shaven. Not saying it is much of an improvement though.

1 comment:

Jake said...

this looks like the sort of pic that would be attached to an ad seeking anonymous sex in the M4M section of Craigslist.