Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mission Accomplished - Unemployment Complete

Oh don't get all excited that I got a job because I didn't. I am talking about the fact that as of two nights ago I have accomplished everything I ever wanted to while being unemployed. The final item on my list was to get into a fist fight and of course win.

It went something like this. It's Sunday night, I realize I need to move my car for street cleaning, I throw on some shorts (was nude from the waist down) and go outside. Standing in front of my house is a stocky drunkard holding two pink roses. I open my gate and proceed to walk down the street. He mumbles something to me and then proceeds to spit on my lawn. I turn around and tell him to keep moving. He curses at me and motions to piss on my gate. I tell him to get the fuck out of here and he is messing with the wrong person. I then tell him that I am a local cop (why??? I have no idea, but it makes the story so much better). Next thing I know, I push him, he pushes me. It's on! Within a few seconds I have him in a headlock. I then proceed to drive his head into my fence. I let him go. He comes at me again. We lock arms, I knee him in the chest. Game over. He stumbles away, leaving his roses in front of my house. I now understand how my dog feels when he gets into a fight with a local alley cat. I was panting, tongue out, and my tail was wagging. I never felt so full of life. I have accomplished so much in my three weeks of unemployment. Every unemployed 36 year old needs to get in a fight.

My stoner neighbor told me the idiot came back later looking for his roses. While looking he pissed on another neighbor's house. Classy guy. I wonder if he was coming or going from a date. I hate to think he showed up to a lady's house empty handed. That isn't very gentleman like. Poor girl.

Greatest night of my life!