Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I kicked Buddy Revell's ass

For my brother's 34th year on the planet I got him a custom Louisville Slugger baseball bat with his actual signature carved into it. You might ask why I am bothering telling you this? Dreams, my friend, dreams.

Dream Log 4/24/07:

I am walking through the frozen food section of my local supermarket when out of nowhere Buddy Revell starts a fight with me. If this was Odgen High School I would have shit a brick, but since I was in dream land I had everything covered. I pulled out two custom Louisville slugger baseball bats, one with my signature carved into it and one with my brother's and I proceeded to beat the shit out of Buddy while screaming, "The Fein brothers are gonna kick your ass." I guess I should have said "The Fein brothers are kicking your ass." No matter, I woke up as the police were arresting me.

I am certainly not the puss that always bled.



You and me, we're gonna have a fight. Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.

No comments: