Sunday, April 29, 2007

Defenders, Steaks, Cigars, and Sopranos. Oh, and my dad too!

It is an unfair world. All my father had to do was live eleven more months and he would have seen the final episode of the Sopranos (coming June 3rd). On a happy note, this weekend I decided for sure I must own a Land Rover Defender. It only took me ten years to make a decision. I test drove one yesterday with my brother in tow. Immediately after, something compelled us to eat steaks and smoke cigars. I actually never lit up, I let my brother have the cancer for both of us. What am I saying? I did eat the steak; I am sure I got cancer, too.


*Photo of my brother from yesterday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

c'mon! No cigar?? That's a nice ride, you should celebrate with a cigar. Once won't hurt you. *wink*