Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Barry Renaissance

I have been abusing the word 'renaissance' lately like it is my red headed step child.

Here are some of the things that in my mind (all that matters) are going through a renaissance:

South Park - I just started watching it again after like a eight year break. I now use what I have learned from Cartman to get me through any and all social situations (see below).

Seinfeld - There was a point after the show ended I couldn't watch it. I felt it was dated. I don't know if it is because I am older and wiser or dumber and younger but I now can fully relate to every narcissistic character on the show.

Ice Cube - Sure now he makes shit movies for the man, but there was a time when white people were afraid of him. I miss those times. That's why I downloaded a couple of tracks off the 'Death Certificate' album. Yeah, I'm hard.

I know there are other things I wanted to add to this list but I am tired of typing.

No comments: