Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bowling Ball Head, oh yeah, and Mozza is banned

I don't know where to begin. Either I have the world's largest head or the world's weakest neck. Either way I am screwed. Let me back up a bit. I went for a bike ride today to burn off my insane dinner at Mozza last night. Somehow I got suckered into going there two Saturdays in a row. The pizza is tasty but it's the butterscotch budino that kills me everytime. I just can't say no to its buterscotchety goodness. Now back to my head. My friggin neck is killing me. I have been told I will get used to riding my bike and to just suck it up, but what if I can't? What if my head is just too big for my neck and the muscles can't do anymore than they already are? This post may confuse a couple of people so I am enclosing a picture to show you exactly what my problem is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't forget about your neck but you sure forgot about your cholestrol...tsk, tsk, tsk!