Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am the greatest ex-employee ever

When I think of working in a sea of cubes, I think of tranquil boredom. Faceless people with no emotions. In any event, I just talked to the account rep from my previous employer, and apparently she had to fire two people on Monday. Here's a quiz, hotshot. Can you pick the two reasons?

A. Bob kept coming in late.
B. Mike made too many long distance calls.
C. Frank failed a drug test for cocaine.
D. Susie was on the Internet all day long.
E. John got ticked-off and gave an Indian co-worker a beat down.

If you picked (C) and (E) you deserve a prize. More proof people are animals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i work in a place like that and we are not faceless... true thing is kinda hard when u have not a window to look outside... see ya

www.cajaidiota.com

Anonymous said...

I was just glad I didn't have to fire the guy who was drooling on his keyboard today...

Anonymous said...

Barry,

I heard the account rep took Milton's red stapler on her way out, so who knows if the building will even be there tomorrow...

P.S. Interestingly enough, you, Milton, and I share the same psychological profile. Unfortunately for me, both of you have a far higher IQ than I...