Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th!!

Isn't this the holiday where the Great Pumpkin flies from house to house giving all the nice gentile boys and girls presents for being patriotic? I wonder what I will get this year. Here are a couple of things I asked for:

1. World Piece (Not spelled wrong. I really want a slice.)
2. To understand what Shakira is singing about in the 'Hips Don't Lie' song.
3. To buy a cheese puff from Amy Sedaris.
4. A window air conditioner.
5. The ability to clone someone. Will go more into later.
6. Fully funded road trip to South of the Border in South Carolina.
7. A realistic looking cap gun.
8. A weekly column in New York magazine.
9. More original blog ideas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a cap gun that looked almost frighteningly like a 9mm Beretta. Good times when you're 11 and don't realize that babies are cryin' and people are dyin...in the ghetttoooooo...