Friday, August 07, 2009

Naked Sit Ups part 2

So this morning I walked into the locker room and once again I was blinded by thrashing cock and balls. That same member had his member out as he did sit ups by his locker. Out of shear boredom I decided to complain to management.

My email to management:

Hi Miles

How are you? Remember a few months ago how I complained about a member working out in just a bathing suit? As if to mock me I saw him a few weeks after that doing sit ups in a suit and tie. It was as if he was saying "I was too under dressed before so now I will show you what being over dressed is." That provided me with a mild laugh but now I really want him thrown out of the club. Twice this week I have walked into the locker room to find him doing sit ups naked in front of his locker. He did have a towel down but come on.

Barry

Now the greatest response ever:

Hi Barry,

I'm speechless! This is right up there with the red haired guy (yet to be positively identified) who insists on drying his testicles in a very visual way with the hairdryers in the Men's vanity area...

I will follow-up with my staff downstairs to make sure everyone going into the gym is suitably attired or removed.

With regards to the incident in the Locker Room, I will make every effort to convey to the member in question that his behavior is causing offense.

Please accept my apologies for the startling visuals you were made to suffer.

Regards,

Miles

I think I love Miles

1 comment:

iphone 6 plus protective cases said...

This isn’t the first time that we’ve come across an instance of an explosion involving a smartphone. In July 2013, an 18-year-old Fanny Schlatter from Switzerland suffered third-degree burns to her thigh when her Samsung Galaxy S3 exploded in her pant pocket.