Monday, August 24, 2009

Helter Skelter

Over the weekend I exhausted my local library of all the information they had on Charles Manson. Library = magazine shop. Information = article in LA Magazine. Did you know Charles Manson was only 5'2? I don't know about you but when I think about being brainwashed into killing people I always assume the guy will be a huge, larger than life man not a midget. I have lost all respect Squeaky Fromme. In the police reports I combed through I saw that when they finally caught Charlie, he was hiding in a tiny cabinet under a bathroom sink. When they make the movie of my life, Gary Coleman will play Charles Manson in the scene that depicts me day dreaming about Charles Manson. Think On the Right Track but with more stabbing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this movie is classic. I had the occasion to once meet Gary C (when he was shilling for UGO.com) and we actually talked about this movie - that people often confused the bearded guy who saves him in this film with Ron Silver.

also - been far too long since a movie idolized homeless people as zany and fun loving.

Mike C