Thursday, August 06, 2009

It was my friend's sister

I want to share with you a cautionary tale from my childhood. Well I didn't really want to share it, but my lunch reminded me of it so here goes. When I was about nine years old, my friend's sister, who may have been fourteen, was home alone on a hot summer day when her hormones went into overdrive. Not knowing what to do, she wandered her house until she found herself in the kitchen. It is there she found a package of frozen hot dogs sitting next to the frusen gladje in the freezer. This is the crazy part, she actually had sex with one of the frozen hot dogs. Well I should say she had sex with it until it thawed, at which time half of it broke off inside her. I know this is graphic, but you really need to hear this. Not knowing what to do, she waited until my friend got home and begged him to pull it out with tweezers. It took a few tries but he was finally able to get all of it out. She was really lucky if you think about it. Back then hot dogs weren't organic. Now remember, hot dogs are for eating, not for fucking. The more you know. . .

3 comments:

Randy Sexer said...

Hotdog Holly!

Anonymous said...

I want pics

Barry said...

I think it was my friend Brian or was it Kevin. Come on Colleen. This is an urban legend.