Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Japanese are far superior

For years I have been ordering a Quarter Pounder with NO cheese at McDonalds. I do it because even though I love cheese burgers, for whatever reason it just doesn't work on this cut of meat. I love how I refer to a McDonalds' hamburger as a cut of meat. I also know for a fact that McDonalds doesn't have quarter pounders without cheese waiting under lights. They make each and every one fresh to order. I don't eat there that often, maybe three or four times a week, but when I do, it is always the first thing I order. Today while surfing the interweb I found what may be the first of many reasons for me to move to Japan. Mcdonalds has opened restaurants in Shibuya and Omotesando that only serve quarter pounders. I have never been sadder to say I am an American. Why is this so far away????????????????????

1 comment:

Randy Sexer said...

Yeah but in Japan the Quarter Pounders are made from Yorkie meat