Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wanted: One Mentor

A few minutes ago I had a discussion with the higher ups in my office and it seems I will be employed for one more week. Every Thursday I get one of these talks. I would say it was stressful, but since I am debt free and rich, it isn't. If that wasn't enough of a kick in the ass to make me question what I am doing with my life and why I insist on wasting my God given talent (Ballet Prodigy), I had to go and watch this trailer.

Why can't some Jewish comedian take me under his wing while he is dying? Jackie Mason* are you listening? "The car is going like this, the wheel is going like that, you're going like this because you can't figure out where did the back go?"

*In no way do I want to work for Jackie Mason. I would sooner wait tables in the Catskills while waiting for Nell Carter to go on.

2 comments:

Randy Sexer said...

The Barry Rides: Youtube videos all day, every day.

COL said...

debt free and rich?

OH GOOOOOD FOR YOU (in the christian bale voice)