Monday, March 09, 2009

Defender of Freedom

Last week I was told I would soon be unemployed. You would think with that tiny nugget of information I would tighten the belt and cut expenses. Nope! I have been spending like a black man. What??? Did he say that??? I mean I have been spending like our president. Blowing cash I don't have on things no one cares about. To help the economy and to be proactive in this competitve job market, I bought myself a second car. When that last minute interview falls into your lap, you need a back up plan if your primary vehicle won't start. I am thinking ahead. I am thinking about the long term good of our country. That is why I bought a 1993 Land Rover Defender 110. Nothing says you care about the economy like buying an old rusted British car to park on blocks in front of your place. Stay tuned as I convert the back half into a hospital for my new socialized medical program.

*This blog in no way, shape or form supports the economy.
**Stay tuned for the restoration process of this Orthodox school bus.

2 comments:

eliot stein said...

This post smacks of right-winged racist ignorance.

Reich-wing poisoners like Barry Fein spew their ideological diarrhea all over our way of life, while expecting the rest of us to lap it up like starving indiscriminate street dogs. I for one am not hungry.

[logs off and eats seven chilidogs; jerks off and falls asleep]

Unknown said...

Would love to know where to get a Puma grille surround and if fabrications were necessary to install it.
KB