Monday, March 02, 2009

It really is Thunderdome!

I have four days left at my job. After three years of hard work I was told to pack my dialing wand and hit the bricks. With the economy in such turmoil I am not sure I will be able to get another job. I mean really what do I do? I am nothing more than a Tick Bird on the web industry. I don't even think I can get a job in the Thunderdome. You know how many try to become finalists for two men enter? It is harder than American Idol. I think the closest I am getting is a job as a Tina Turner impersonator performing "We Don't Need Another Hero".

1 comment:

iphone 6 plus protective case said...

Other hearsays also state that there is a big possibility that the company would be totally ditching the iPhones' Home button to make way for a larger screen, thereby incorporating their Touch ID feature into the LCD screen.