Monday, March 23, 2009

Dyson Interview if Barry did it

The Barry Rides is pleased to announce that it has landed its first major interview. This week's guest is noted suction master the Dyson vacuum.

Barry: Thanks for being here, Mr. Dyson. First off I'd like to ask you abou-

Dyson: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshh

Barry: Excuse me, what was that you said about racism in America?

Dyson: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Barry: I see. You say the political climate is much more stable in your home country of England but I hear the Muslim populat -

Dyson:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEKGHDAG;LKH (Interview stopped for bag change)

3 comments:

Randy Sexer said...

I copy and pasted this line for posterity (as Barry will immediately fix it as soon as he reads this)

Barry: Excuse me, what what that you say about racism in America?


"If Barry did it" indeed. lmao

Barry said...

fair enough

Randy Sexer said...

If it makes you feel any better it was pretty gay how I said "indeed".