Saturday, March 21, 2009

Randy Sexer interviews Michael Eric Dyson


The Barry Rides is pleased to announce that it has landed its first major interview. This weeks guest is noted author and schoolteacher Michael Eric Dyson, who just a week ago gave a legendary performance on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher. We've invited Mr. Dyson to join us this evening and "rap" with us about "what's good".


Randy Sexer: Thanks for being here, Mr. Dyson. First off I'd like to ask you abou-

Michael Eric Dyson: Actually that's "Dr. Michael Eric Dyson".

Randy: I'm sorry. You're a doctor?

Dyson: Indeed, Mr. Sexer. I earned my Doctorate of Philosophy in Religion at the illustrious Princeton University.

Randy: So you're more of a "witch doctor", then.

Dyson: Let me, let me tell you what you just did- you used a code language, "Witch Doctor" which implies a negative stereotype of African-Americans as innately barbaric and tribal in nature, and furthers the racial bifurcation promulgated initially by white slave masters and perpetuated largely inviolate henceforth, and which has led Negroes in this nation to a point of despair and almost, I would say, constitutes an institutionalized sense of predetermined failure among Black men in this country which I believe largely accounts for a plurality of societal malfunctions experienced and/or perpetrated by said members of said society.

Randy: Actually I was making fun of your bullshit religion PhD.
Code language would be if I called you a master-baiter. By the way you talk too much bro.

Dyson: [jumps out of chair and beats Randy to death]







Editor's Note:
It has come to my attention that Randy Sexer has passed away after sustaining massive blunt-force trauma to his face and brain.
He was a credit to douchebags everywhere. He will sorely be
not missed.
                       - Barry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Randy is a genius! As soon as I saw a picture of Michael Eric Dyson on the blog - no offense to Barry - I realized that Randy had taken the site to another level of intellectual satire. Good work! Randy better not be banned, or I will post pictures of my aunt naked.

Barry said...

Lewis can eat a dick. Who is michael eric dyson? Is he part of that vacuum dynasty?

Anonymous said...

Who is this schwartze you're arguing about? I saw a schwartze naked once -- it cost me $500 and hurt like hell. I almost pressed charges.

LV Wallet Case For iPhone 6 Plus said...

A Liquidmetal phone has almost become the stuff of legend, so often rumoured yet so far never coming to pass. But there's a sign that it could still be on the cards and it may even form the basis of the iPhone 6S.