Friday, January 23, 2009

Can I kick your ass?

So yesterday I parked in some art director's favorite spot and the office got in a discussion on whether or not I could take this guy in a fight. I was sadly disappointed to find out people weren't sure. There was a time in my life that this would have crushed my spirit. Thankfully my spirit has been crushed by other things. Seriously I am kind of pissed. Of course I can kick this little guy's ass. I mean I don't go to the gym as often but I am confident in my rage. A couple of facts about me;

  • I was once upset because a police report said I was average build and not ripped.

  • I used to have a goal of bench pressing 225 pounds 10 times. I figured if I could do that I could beat up my choice of people. When I was finally able to do it, I was too tired to fight.


Now full of hurt feelings and rage I am going to have to start hitting the gym big time so people are afraid of me. Thanks work for stirring the fire.

The next police report with my name on it is going to say I am huge and ripped.


*Last known photo of me when I was in shape.(Prison Build)

3 comments:

COL said...

hey barry -- i don't have internet access in the new place yet (time warner bastards) and am a bit behind on my blogs. just cruised over here and gotta say the blog looks great. dig the new header, the ralph barker certificate (or was it roy?) ... oh no it was ray. because for field day we tried to be ray's gays. remember that? anyway ... the barry rides is looking good and can def. beat up a lot of other blogs.

Barry said...

Col,

Thanks for the feedback!! Much appreicated. I heard Ray is out of the closet by the way.

Randy Sexer said...

How tall are you dude?

Unless you're approaching the 6'4" area, I think I can take you.

I won't, though*.


*unless you want me to [winks]