Sunday, January 25, 2009

Apology to Randy Sexer

I have to apologize to my good friend Randy this morning. He put up a great post last night about why he hated people that believed in God. He even took the time to pick the three religions he hated the most (Muslims, Christians, and Jews). Wait there is more. He added pictures of Kirk Cameron, a suicide bomber, and Sasha Baron Cohen. I feel kind of bad because I pulled it down. It was beyond funny but I have this fear of having to go into hiding because I mocked the plight of the Muslims. Randy gets to hide behind a fake name but stupidly I put up a picture of myself.

So for now I am going to keep this blog to only making fun of Latins, Jews, Gays, and Blacks. Pretty much anyone who won't blow me up while I am shopping in a farmer's market.

Sorry Randy. I am a big puss.

4 comments:

Randy Sexer said...

First of all, I never said I "hate" people who believe in God. I said they're idiots. Second, the reason I use that name is cause that's what my Mom used to call me as a child. If you must know, my real name is Fefe Q. [Ice Cold] Sweetwater Jr. 3000.

Anonymous said...

randy....you may not believe in God but that doesn't mean he doesn't hang around. Who could turn someone like KY around for Christ's sake... you know what I mean ex roomie. Keep up the good fight, bro.

Randy Sexer said...

I know it's been a month since you posted this comment, "anonymous" [clint], but I just needed to point out the fact that K.Y. was arrested last weekend is Joel told me he's actually facing like 5 years. So I just thought I'd point out the fact that according to your logic, God is either incompetent or evil asshole. Keep up the good fight, faglord.

Randy Sexer said...

WOW, I shoulda spellchecked that one.