Friday, December 19, 2008

Vacation Jean Shorts

I am about to take a week off. During that time I will be constructing the perfect pair of jean shorts (pics to follow). Since it is the holidays I see no reason why I can't tell you how to make your very own pair. This way when I am done we can compare.

Take one pair of very worn jeans, preferably a pair that have a hole in the genital region.
Use sharp scissors to cut the legs off. The shorter the better.
Now here is the tricky part, after you cut them make sure you cut them again. I know you think you cut them short, but I cannot emphasize enough that you must make them shorter. A good measure would be that the pockets should hang lower than the jean material.
Once your cutting is complete, you must wash and dry the shorts no less than 15 times. This will give you the perfect fringe.

Now put those puppies on and rock out. Remember good jean shorts are like a fine wine. They get better with age.

Enjoy your holidays!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

don't do it, barry.
do NOT do it.

Anonymous said...

WHY shouldn't he do it???????? Sounded cute to me.

Anonymous said...

there is nothing cute about jean shorts.
especially the daisy duke kind. which he is clearly contemplating.

Randy Sexer said...

Great post.

Not sure about the crotchless aspect though. I'd actually prefer to wear them that way, due to my Chronic Priapism Disorder, but I worry about possible legal repercussions.

Perhaps a tube-shaped bit of spandex could be sewn to the cut-out crotch, and sewn off on the end, effecting sort of a 'man-sleeve'. This way you could avoid* pesky criminal charges while preserving the ability to "rock out" as it were.

* probably

COL said...

Tobias Fünke wishes you a joyous holiday.

Anonymous said...

nice, I just watched don't mess with the Zohan so I think I'm prepared for this challenge.

Anonymous said...

In or out of your shorts you must be having fun since there are no posts.............hope you are......having fun

Anonymous said...

Crapped my pants and thought I would say hi. Happy New Year.